Custom web design and website development
We provide a complete custom web design and development service - from planning to delivery.
As marketing specialists we take a different approach to most web site designers during the design process, building in the core elements required for the future promotion of the site.
• Marketing based approach - designed to integrate with your overall marketing strateg
• Content management system puts YOU in control of your site and content
• Hosting and full technical support, including training
• Range of optional follow up SEO, reporting and marketing services
A promotion driven approach to web design, future promotion designed in...
As internet marketing specialists, we understand the promotional needs of web sites, and we are fully geared up for the ongoing promotion of the websites we design.
Many web design and development companies will state that they will deliver a "search engine friendly" site, but we go beyond that: we start the design process by identifying the strategic aims for your website, and carry out any necessary market and keyword research to develop the site structure before moving onto the visual aspects of the design.
And once your website is built, we can carry out full search engine optimisation of the primary content pages and monitor and report on search performance.
Joomla Content Management System (CMS) puts you in charge of your website
As standard we base all the websites we design on the Joomla CMS which puts you in complete control of your site. Joomla is a multi-award winning, non-proprietory and very highly featured Open Source content management system that can be used for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications and e-commerce.
Content editing is web based through a secure back-office system, utilising WYSIWYG forms for text and images, which means no knowledge of HTML is required for content creation or editing. You can add and update your own content quickly and easily - add press releases, new product information, company news etc to keep your site fresh and growing - all important factors for gaining and maintaining your ranking in the search engines.
There are a number of reasons that we have chosen Joomla! as our preferred CMS:
• reliability and long term support
• easy to use administration interface
• flexible layout capability accomodates pretty much any web design scenario
• high level of standard features built-in, plus a range of third party plug-ins available to suit nearly every conceivable application.
• full e-commerce facilities
For some examples of Joomla websites we have designed and built, see our portfolio